As the owner of a business, you should know exactly how much a professional website design can add to your business. It can be an essential tool in drawing the attention of customers to your business.
A website can be an useful source of information for your potential and existing customers. Without a website, new customers will struggle to find you or your services. Hiring a professional website design company is an excellent investment for any business.
Designing a website yourself or in-house in a company can work, but in general, those that are built this way are ineffective. The main reason is that the website designer will not have the skills to design the website with the search engines in mind so that it gets found.
One of the most important things you or a professional website design company can do when creating your website is to make sure that search engines can find it. This process is also known as search engine optimisation.
Avoid trying to cheat the search engines. Trying to do this will affect your search engine rankings and risk getting your website removed. The goal is to assist the search engines in guiding web searchers to your website when a user searches for a keyword or phrase.
A professional website design should be designed and have content written around strong keywords. This will help improve your site rankings in the search engines and get it noticed. Text content should be written to include keywords relating to your business which will help the search engines.
A professional website design company should know how search engine optimisation works, and those principals still apply here when writing content on your site. A professional website design company doing this in addition to the usual search engine optimisation techniques should all help to drive traffic to your website.
Including a contact page on your website can help increase website visitor trust. At the very minimum, you should include a contact email address and telephone number.
More and more websites are choosing to include live chat and instant messaging on their website. This has been shown to increase sales conversions over time, as people can speak in real time to a representative.
If you are looking for a professional website design that works for your business, visit www.digitalflair.co.uk to find advice and more on professional web design and how the difference it can make.
Laos, Muay Lao
Image by Dietmar Temps
In Laos kick boxing is popular, but mainly practiced in and around Vientiane. In villages far away from the capital still "temple fighters" are common: boys who would like to fight are looking for a trainer, which could be the older brother, the uncle or a friend of the family. Only thing is they know a little bit about Muay Lao. A sandbag for training is fine, but if not handy, a banana tree does the same job. The boxing bouts often take place on Buddhist holidays, where the villagers come together on a countryside festival. A simple improvised boxing ring is all they need, and the young "temple fighters" enter the ring to win 5000 or 6000 Kip, which is less than a Dollar. It is not much, but kick boxing means inevitable betting at the same time. If a fighter wins, at least his family can make some profit with a bet. In villages or small towns near Vientiane the Muay Lao scene is already a bit more professional and better developed. Usually once per week young boxers fight for little price money and for an invitation to join the "big fights" in the big Circus in Vientiane.
http://www.egochi.com The aim is to provide the best customer engagement for a business regardless of the industry vertical through its website. We have 20+ success stories of how the business sales and client engagement just increased after the web design was made live and integrated with social and digital marketing strategies. We hope to connect with you soon.
This video is the best way to learn and understand the website design process and how the development process works. It is known to be one of the most effective ways to increase your conversions through the website. If you have a website or are planning to get a website for your business then you will definitely find this best website design video useful and can avoid the common web design errors made by most business’s. Egochi company hopes that we have created a interesting and knowledgeable video for your business website functionality, the fact that almost 70% business’s who have implemented Egochi design methodology have seen a increased sales and high organic traffic. See you soon.
Best website design | Website design company | ecommerce website design | Website design tutorial | Good website design | Professional website design | Mobile website design | Cheap website design Video Rating: / 5
You may already be aware of the importance associated with having a website for your business. With that said, you may not be aware of precisely how important it is to the success of your business.
For instance, did you know that more than 80 percent of consumers turn to the Internet for information on services and products prior to making a purchase? Websites are a necessity for most businesses today. If you do not have a great website, you could be missing out on business and putting your company at risk. A great website can be an essential tool for informing your customers about your business and generating leads and sales.
No matter what kind of business you may have, you can benefit from a professionally designed website. While it might seem easier to try to go it alone in designing your website, there can be many benefits associated with working with a professional website design company.
While the benefits of having a website for your business are undeniable, it is also important to make sure that your website is professionally designed. There is simply too much competition today to present anything less than the best website possible. Users today expect a website that loads quickly and offers easy navigation. In addition, it is important to ensure that your website offers the latest options. A website that loads slowly, is difficult to navigate or reflects an out of date design could actually drive away visitors rather than attract leads. A professional website design company can help you make a great first impression while also attracting business to your company.
Not only can you be assured that your website will present the right image, but working with a team of experts can also help to save you a tremendous amount of time. With the time that you save, you can focus on other important aspects of your business, thus presenting you the opportunity to grow your business even more.
Experts understands exactly what is needed to help design a website that will send the right message to your visitors and customers. Whether your business has an outdated website that needs to be updated or you need an entirely new site designed from scratch, it is important to choose a professional website design company that can provide you with a reliable website solution. Let an expert help you create a website that will take your business to the top.
As anyone who has worked in web design (or attempted to design his or her own website) can probably attest, one of the most important components is the understanding of exactly what makes a website work – in other words, understanding the important of web design. It is a recognized fact that a website which has been poorly designed or constructed creates two problems. For example, a subpar website is simply unable to remain competitive with one that has been professionally designed and customized. In addition, a poorly designed website will not generate enough internet traffic to give the site a high SEO (search engine optimization) rank – which is considered almost as important as generating clients. There are many programs and templates that promise to help you “design your own” website for a fraction of the cost of professionally designed services, but most have a great deal of shortcomings. The simple fact is that it is usually better to rely on the services of professional website design companies. Professional Website Design Companies – Are They Worth It? The answer to this question is an unequivocal “yes”…….for the most part. As with any professional service, experts who have been trained and work for professional website design companies are far more capable of delivering a superior product than amateurs or novices. Let’s start with the home page. A common issue with web design is that each browser will often display the page differently than the others. A picture or logo that works great on one browser may not look as nice on another. Specialists at professional website design companies are trained at designing programs for websites that will provide the most uniform an appearance as possible across all platforms. Although this could be more important for some websites than others, it is still one of many concerns for those attempting website design for the first time. Professional Website Design Companies – Are They Necessary? When a company attempts to create its own website, the goal is usually to try and reach as many viewers as possible. Retaining professional website design companies can be helpful in this regard as well. These companies are also experts with SEO, and they know exactly how to use certain programs which can be read by and are compatible with a variety of different browsers and platforms. This is part of the customization process. Isn’t it more important for customers to be able to upload their images and information onto the site in the required places than for the home page to have a flashy intro and a lot of “bells and whistles?” Pixon Design is familiar with all of these techniques and can solve any web design problem. Pixon is one of the most lauded of the professional website design companies that exist today, and has earned an excellent reputation for exemplary service, superior quality, and competitive pricing. For more information, log onto http://www.pixondesign.com.
Angela Bell is an independent author who has been writing about professional website design companies for the last few years.
Mom, Dad, and Patrice – Aurora, CO summer 1951
Image by Ed Yourdon
This is one of three pictures on a page labeled "July 1951." The house in the background is where we lived (at 1927 Kenton St.) in Aurora, CO. This picture says "Some handsome people!"
I have no idea where I was at this point, but it’s safe to say that I was not the one who took this photo.
Some of the photos in this album are “originals” from the year that my family spent in Denver in 1952-53 — i.e., the period before Omaha, before Riverside, and before Roswell (which you may have seen already in my Flickr archives). I went back nearly 40 years later, as part of some research that I was doing for a novel called Do-Overs, the beginning of which can be found here on my website
Before I get into the details, let me make a strong request — if you’re looking at these photos, and if you are getting any enjoyment at all of this brief look at some mundane Americana from 60+ years ago: find a similar episode in your own life, and write it down. Gather the pictures, clean them up, and upload them somewhere on the Internet where they can be found. Trust me: there will come a day when the only person on the planet who actually experienced those events is you. Your own memories may be fuzzy and incomplete; but they will be invaluable to your friends and family members, and to many generations of your descendants.
Actually, I should listen to my own advice: unlike my subsequent visits to Roswell, Riverside, and Omaha I did not take any photos when I tracked down my old homes from the 1952-53 period in Denver. I did locate the second house, and I was stunned to see how it had changed over a period of 40 years: as you’ll see in the photos in this album, it was a new house, under construction, when we moved in. The only “trees” were a few scrawny saplings that my Dad planted in the front and back yard. 40 years later, the trees towered above the house … but the house itself seemed tiny, in comparison to what had seemed like an enormous mansion to an 8 year old boy.
While most of our residential occupancies last just a single year, the period in Denver lasted roughly two years. But it felt almost like two separate cities: first we lived in a rented house in the Denver suburb of Aurora; and then we moved into a new house that my parents purchased somewhere on the south side of Denver. So, as usual, I ended up going to two different schools, and developed a fairly superficial set of friendships with two different groups of kids.
So, what do I remember about the two years that I spent in Denver? Not much at the moment, though I’m sure more details will occur to me in the days to come — and I’ll add them to these notes, along with additional photos that I’m tweaking and editing now.
For now, here is a random list of things I remember:
1. While living in our first home, I finished off my second-grade school year. I did reasonably well in school on most subjects — it was a couple years later, in Roswell, that I announced at breakfast that I had mentally calculated the number of seconds in a century, in the hope that it would help me fall asleep. I rattled off the number, and when my Dad repeated the calculations on his slide rule, he shook his head and told me that I had forgotten to account for leap years. Anyway, in Denver, my 2nd-grade teacher told me I had a much more serious educational problem: my penmanship was atrocious. The school authorities insisted that I spend the summer practicing penmanship, and strongly suggested to my parents that the *real* problem was that I was left-handed. Several attempts were made to make me start writing with my right hand — all of which were dismal failures. I eventually gave up on penmanship, and began printing everything … a habit that continued until I was given a hand-me-down manual typewriter by my parents at the age of 12.
2. The summer of 1951 was hot and humid; and like many other families in the area, my mother took me and the older of my two sisters (the other one was born a year later) to a large public swimming pool (it seemed enormous at the time, but it was probably pretty small). Anyway, it was a great breeding place for germs of all kinds; and sometime in the late summer, everyone but my mother came down with polio. We were all taken off to three different hospitals; and the neighbors were so panicked that my mother might be infectious that they stopped speaking to her altogether. Miraculously, all three of us had gotten the least-virulent form of polio, and we all recovered sufficiently within a week or two that we could come home. I was fairly weak for the next couple of weeks, and had to take a hot bath every day; but aside from that, none of us suffered any no permanent effects.
3. It was late 1951 or early 1952 when we moved into the house that my parents had purchased in another part of town; I remember that my younger sister was born there on St. Patrick’s Day. As usual, I was allowed to wander anywhere I wanted, on foot or on bicycle, as long as I came home on time for dinner. One day I took a long section of rope, climbed way up into a tree a mile or two away from home, and then way out on a long sturdy branch. I tied one end of the rope around the branch, and then wrapped another part of the rope twice around my (left) hand. I swung down from the branch, intending to descend in an orderly fashion, just like I had seen firemen doing it in the movies. Unfortunately, it didn’t work: I slid helter-skelter to the ground, landing in a heap, and the rope around my hand cut through the skin, almost through the tendons, and all the way to the bone. I had to have my hand wrapped in bandages for the first month of my 3rd grade school year; and once again the Authorities tried to use the opportunity to get me to use my right hand for penmanship. Once again, they failed.
4. In the summer of 1952, I was sent off to a sleep-away camp for two weeks, somewhere in the mountains of Colorado. I have no idea why, but it was a lot of fun … until I was thrown off a horse and knocked unconscious. The camp authorities decided there was no reason to inform my parents, though my parents were rather curious when I subsequently refused to climb up on a horse wherever we went. They also noticed that I was limping when I came home from camp, which the camp authorities had apparently not noticed; I had hiked all the way to the top of a mountain with my fellow camp-mates, and I had a rock in one of my boots. It caused a blister, which got infected, and I was probably lucky that they didn’t have to amputate my foot. All in all, the camp experienced was deemed a failure, and I was never sent away again.
5. I got my first slingshot in Denver. It was not a “professional” Wham-O slingshot with natural rubber and ash wood; instead, Dad made one for me from a Y-shaped chunk of plywood, and with strips of rubber from an old automobile inner tube. I thought it was the most amazing thing I had ever seen — and immediately began shooting at every bird I could see on a telephone wire or branch of a tree. I never did hit a single one of the. (By the way, Wham-O eventually went on to achieve even more fame with its hula hoop, frisbee, and hack sack. You can read all about them here on the Internet: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wham-O )
6. The next best thing, besides a slingshot, was the top of a coffee can. They tended to have fairly sharp edges, but if you held it carefully and threw it just right, it would sail for miles and miles … at least it seemed that way. It wouldn’t return to you, a la boomerangs (which every kid had heard about, but none had ever actually seen) — but it was just like throwing a flying saucer. Unfortunately, coffee-can-tops were not readily found, especially since we kids never drank any coffee. We had to wait patiently for our parents to finish off an entire can of coffee, and then scoop it out of the garbage can when it was thrown out.
Welcome to the “Building AirBnB series”.
This is the first episode of creating a website just like airbnb so please enjoy, like and subscribe for more 🙂
~If you have any questions make sure to leave them in the comment section below!
~Subscribe for more videos!
EXTRA TAGS (ignore)
How to build airbnb
How to build airbnb’s website
How to create airbnb
How to create airbnb’s website
How to make airbnb
How to make airbnb’s website
How to make a website just like airbnb
How to build a website just like airbnb
How to create a website just like airbnb
Creating airbnb’s website
Building airbnb’s website
Making airbnb’s website
Creating airbnb’s website EASY
Building airbnb’s website EASY
Making airbnb’s website EASY
Building airbnb EASY
Making airbnb EASY
Creating airbnb EASY
Building a website just like airbnb
Creating a wesbite just like airbnb
Making a website just like airbnb
Building a website just like airbnb EASY
Creating a website just like airbnb EASY
Making a website just like airbnb EASY
Creating a website like airbnb
Building a website like airbnb
Making a website like airbnb
Creating a website like airbnb EASY
Building a website like airbnb EASY
Making a webiste like airbnb EASY
How to make a website just like airbnb
How to create a website just like airbnb
How to build a website just like airbnb
How to make a website just like airbnb EASY
How to create a website just like airbnb EASY
How to build a website just like airbnb EASY
How to build a website
How to build an easy website
How to build an easy html website
How to build an html website fast
How to build an easy html website fast
How to make a website
How to make an easy website
How to make an easy html website
How to make an html website fast
How to make an easy html website fast
How to create a website
How to create an easy website
How to create an easy html website
How to create an html website fast
How to create an easy html website fast
Html website fast
Easy html website
Easy html website fast
Airbnb amazing website
Airbnb cool website
Building a professional website
Making a professional website
Creating a professional website
How to build a professional website
How to make a professional website
How to create a professional website